Thursday, March 25, 2010

journal 31 my passions

1. My passion in life is my sports. Some intrinsic rewards I get out of playing sports is the feeling and knowing that Im getting better everytime I practice. When I make good plays and when our team wins games are some extrinsic rewards.
2. I've had my ups and downs with my sports. Like when I had to change from 10 years playing baseball and I first started playing softball was a rough time for me because I had a hard time gripping the ball.
3. I would like to take at least one of the sports I play to the professional level or at least college level. The way I would do this is to go to all kinds of clinics that would help me to improve my skills, and to just keep practicing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiana,
    Nice explanation of how your passion rewards you both intriniscally and extrinsically :)
    It sounds as if you have some specific goals as far as where you would like to go with this passion. Have you thought of how you might continue in this passion beyond high school and college? Are there any careers that might be connected with the sport so that you might combiine passion and career?
    assessment score: 3
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete