Friday, September 11, 2009

Journal #8

Wow ever since I was young I always had one college in mind. Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. It's close to the ocean which I absolutely love and there I can surf and study my major which is gonna be marine biology. To me Stanford offers valuable opportunities for lifelong learning. It is like the Yale and Harvard, only in California. :) Stanford University is recognized as one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions, I can only hope that I can make it in to such a great school. I plan to continue doing what I do now, which is playing my sports, continue making honor roll, and keeping up with community service. But my most important goal for getting into Stanford is my college entry essay. I just plan to stay true to my self and let my words show who I really am inside and open myself up so that the school knows how much I believe I belong there. Here is a link to my future college. Knock on wood :) http://www.stanford.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment